Registered user since Mon 22 Jul 2019
Christian Krupitzer is currently a tenure track professor leading the Food Informatics department at the university of Hohenheim in Stuttgart., Germany. Before, he was a post-doctoral researcher and led the Internet-of-things and Cyber-physical Systems group at the Chair of Software Engineering of the University of Würzburg. He got his PhD from the University of Mannheim in 2018. In his Ph.D. thesis, he developed the FESAS Framework to simplify and support the development of self-adaptive systems. He received his M.Sc. in Business Informatics from the University of Mannheim in Germany in October 2012 and his B. Sc. Business Informatics from the University of Mannheim in Germany in June 2010.
His research interests include the application of Self-aware Computing Systems and Self-adaptive Systems, Machine Learning, and Augmented/Virtual Reality in the domains of fodd processing, food supply chain, platooning and (self-driving) smart cars, intelligent transportation systems, Industry 4.0, and sports analytics and training support. He was awarded scholarships and grants from DAAD, Julius-Paul-Stiegler-Memorial-Foundation, IEEE CS TCPP & TCCC. Further, his publication “Hips Do Lie! A Position-Aware Mobile Fall Detection System” was nominated as Best Paper Candidate for the PerCom 2018. He has more than 30 publications including journal/conference papers, book chapters, and scientific magazine articles. Further, he served as reviewer and technical program committee member in several workshop, conferences and journals, such as CCNC, ITSC, PerCom, and ICAC.
- Towards Adaptive, Real-time Monitoring of Food Quality Using Smart Sensors
- Posters and Demo Chair in Organizing Committee
- Rango: An Intuitive Rule Language for Learning Classifier Systems in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Main Track-track
- Posters and Demo Chair in Poster and Demo Committee within the Posters and Demos-track
- Steering Committee Secretary in Steering Committee
View general profile