Registered user since Wed 20 Apr 2016
I’m a tenured senior researcher at Software Technology Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Technology Dresden.
I finished my Ph.D. thesis on Multi-Quality Auto-Tuning by Contract Negotiation (multi-objective self-optimizing software systems) graded summa cum laude in 2013 until when I worked on the project CoolSoftware, in the junior research group QualiTune, part of the Resubic Lab Dresden and in the DFG collaborative research center 912: HAEC (Highly Adaptive Energy-efficient Computing).
Now, I’m working as a senior researcher at Technische Universität Dresden where I teach the courses “Design Patterns and Frameworks”, “Component-based Software Engineering”, “Software Technology 2” and “Academic Skills in Software Engineering”. I’m actively involved in several research projects of the group, e.g., in the graduate college “Role-oriented Software Infrastructures”. Additionally, I’m the head of the jExam Group, a student lifecycle management system.
My main research interest is the development and investigation of self-aware computing systems, often in the domain of robotics, using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Panel Discussion 2
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the Main Track-track
- Artifact Evaluation Chair in Artifact Evaluation Committee within the Artifacts-track
- Artifact Evaluation Chair in Organizing Committee
- Committee Member in Poster and Demo Committee within the Posters and Demos-track
- Artifact Evaluation Chair in Artifact Evaluation Committee within the Main Track-track
View general profile